The goal of the Showcase is to streamline the due diligence path for Financial Advisors, RIAs, Research Managers, Portfolio Managers, Fund of Funds, Consultants and Family Offices by providing access, insight and interaction in a research oriented setting that empowers decision makers and fosters informational exchange, networking and enhancement of personal relationships.
Each event will attract leading RIAs, financial advisors, due diligence officers, fiduciaries and research managers, for a day of presentations focused on the investment capabilities and insights of select 1940 Act Funds and their sub-advisors.
- Open to leading advisors, fiduciary gatekeepers, due diligence and research managers from across multiple industry channels.
- Advisors and gatekeepers gain insight from individual portfolio manager, and subject matter presentations covering a broad range of highly relevant and timely topics.
- Benefit from one-on-one meetings along with group networking opportunities available throughout the event.
- Get the latest thinking on current events and insight on how leading portfolio managers are implementing their strategies in today’s volatile market.
Last year’s participating firms include:
- Semper Capital Management
- Litman Gregory Masters Funds
- Active Alts
- Clinton Group
- Kellner Capital
- MD Sass
- Millburn Ridgefield Corporation
- Windsor Securities
Be sure to check back later for this year’s participating firms.
One On One Meetings
Investors / Advisors
Investors and Advisors can pre schedule meetings with managers after viewing their 1 page tear sheets online. Investors and Adviser can also schedule meetings with managers with established strategies looking to launch a liquid alternatives fund.
Managers With A Liquid Alts Fund
Managers who currently have a Liquid Alts Fund have the ability to pre schedule 1-on-1 meetings with Registered Investment Advisors, Financial Advisors, Family Offices and other investors to source additional capital allocations.
Managers Considering A Liquid Alts Fund
Managers considering a liquid alts fund can pre schedule 1-on-1 meetings with Advisors and service providers to learn what to expect when starting a Liquid Alternative fund, providing valuable guidance and insight.
Service Providers / Sponsors
Service Providers and Sponsors can pre schedule meetings with Liquid Alts Managers and other industry professionals, creating structured access to new prospects with a defined interest in their product or service.